In rare cases, parts of the biosensor (such as the adhesive or plastic) can irritate the skin. Tight clothes can also pull on the biosensor and cause irritation.
Choose a different area for your next biosensor. It’s very important to prep the skin beforehand. Wash with plain soap and water, let it dry and disinfect with an alcohol wipe. In even rarer cases, the biosensor or patch can cause an allergic reaction. If you suspect an allergy, remove your biosensor and consult with your GP or physician before trying again.